Oh gosh! That’s so difficult! Only five??? Okay, here’s five of my favourites:
1. The Shining by Stephen King
2. Crown Duel by Sherwood Smith
3. Persuasion by Jane Austen
4. Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier
5. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
There’s so many more, but these are more of my comforting books, if that makes sense? I also have a shelf dedicated to my favourite books on my goodreads, if you’re interested.
Thank you for the question!!
what do you mean you don’t like harry potter
are you feeling well
do you need to sit down
have you ever loved a fictional character so much that whenever you see a picture of them your heart tingles and your vocal cords produce this awkward screeching noise that sounds a bit like a dying cat